Sunday, July 12, 2009

Am I back? Hi, Mom

I am totally surprised that I still have access to this blog, but as I attempted to create a new blog that would be linked to my Google page (so that I wouldn't forget to write on it) I discovered that my old blog was still active, so here I am.

My precious daughter-in-law, Courtney, has a beautiful blog. It is always so well written and illustrated. I have never understood how she could possibly have the time with all of her school and work commitments to blog at all, much less such an impessive and professional looking blog. I know her mother, Sue, agrees. It's such a treat to read.

Then, my friend, Jen, has a professional blog. She even has advertisers and gets paid to blog. Wow! Her articles are always so well informed and helpful. I know she has a large readership.

I, on the other hand, doubt my ability to string together two sentences that make sense, much less make any difference. However, I have been so impressed by Courtney and Jen and have thought it would be a good way to communicate with my mother and other family and old friends. So, with out further explanation, I am back. Hi, Mom!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

i'm so excited you are back! based on your posts here, i think you are a fantastic writer. and gosh, you have so many talents and so much wisdom to share!

(thank you for your sweet compliments about my blog, too. i certainly don't feel like it's all you say it is though! it's always so random... but thank you!)