Monday, March 1, 2010

Some questions

These are random questions associated with having a houseful of children.

How much hot water do teenagers use?
Answer: All there is. Don't be last to take a shower.

How much food will teenagers eat?
Answer: All you buy, sometimes before you have a chance to make a meal of it.

What is eleven times anything?
Answer: Enormous, as in "Eleven hamburgers, fries and drinks, please."

What is eleven divided by anything?
Answer: Miniscule, as in pieces of pie.

How much food and household cleaners, etc, can you fit on a flatbed at Sam's?
Answer: You wouldn't believe it. Take a look at this:




I was cleaning out the pictures on my phone and came across this. It was too good not to share.

What are your questions?

5 comments:

Laurie said...

My questions?
How does one downsize and start cooking meals for just 3? I still overdo (but thank goodness we love leftovers!)
How does one keep track of kids, spouses & grandkids from afar? I feel cheated in both quality and quantity.

Oh, and get yourself a tankless hot water heater - you will never run out of hot water and you will get some more storage space!

Emme said...

wooooow! i wonder how she fit that all in her vehicle? or maybe she had to get a moving truck? that's crazy....

Luvmy9 said...

My highlander holds an amazing amount of things iwth the seats down. Good thing.:)

Luvmy9 said...

Good questions, Laurie. I'm still learning that myself.

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

That was such an awesome post, Elaine, and it made me laugh! Soon I will have to divide everything by 12!