Monday, March 22, 2010

Canada, eh?

It's been a long time since my last blog, but this is my first full day back from a nine day holiday in Canada. We left Friday the 12th and got back Sunday the 21st. It was an amazing trip and the very best part was the wedding of my fourth son, Mike to a beautiful, talented, smart, sweet, patient, serene and regal young woman from Norway, via Canada. There will be much better pictures from a professional photographer in a few weeks, but meanwhile here is the best of what I have. >>
This is the Cardston temple where they were married
>> These are all of Mike's siblings who could be there.

Relaxing after the wedding


Her good-looking parents. Now you know the source of her beauty.

It was a beautiful wedding. Truly beautiful. I loved watching her, but when I moved to see the face of my son, I cried. He looked so innocent, pure and gloriously happy. It was a wonderful day.

2 comments:

elaine'smom said...

Elaine, I could cry because I wasn't there. I keep thinking of your boys when they were babies and I got to hold them. Emme is gorgeous, and so clever.. You are one lucky mother-in-law to have four beautiful,intelligent daughters-in-laws. My precious grandsons are very fortunate..

Sue said...

What a beautiful day!!!! Courtney is lucky to be a part of such a wonderful family.