Monday, January 24, 2011

Oh, look, another picture collage!


I know. I'm getting carried away with the whole picture collage thing. I just had to do it one more time. There were so many cute pictures I wanted to show you from our extended family home evening at the bowling alley last Monday. Mir and Isaac and Sarah left this past weekend to go to Utah so before they left we wanted to get together with everyone. We're none of us any good, but it was still a lot of fun. The grandkids especially enjoyed it.
Mike insisted that we bring in food from outside, against the rules, so we had to sneak that in in big Sam's bags. Just kidding. I asked Dad to pick up Sonic for us and then we found out it was against the rules, so yeah, we snuck it in. I think it was a little obvious. There were 13 of us. Finally someone came over to tell us that it was against the rules, but by that time we had pretty much finished. When I paid afterwards for 11 people to bowl and rent shoes, I didn't feel one bit guilty for bringing in our own food. Ouch!
By the way, if you double-click on the collage it opens up in a new, larger page so that you can see the pictures better.

2 comments:

Hayley Boushka said...

It looks like bowling night was a lot of fun! I especially love the picture of grady with his arm around cole, those boys are adorable! I liked imagining you guys getting caught with all that food too haha.

Rondi said...

This is so funny that you said you were getting carried away with the collage thing. I had one made for Eric's office of "Our Family 2010", events that happened this year. Then, I found pictures from Okinawa and our temple sealing in Los Angeles and made a collage called "Where it all Began" for his office. Maren saw it and says, "Mom don't you think you are getting carried away with the collage thing?" I told her it was the last one. We'll see. As a grandma and mother, you can't have life without collages!!