Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday Scripture Study

Don't you love this picture of the girls at family scripture study?
It's so obvious that the 2nd daughter, who is 2nd from the right in the picture, does not want this picture taken. Look at the foot.



They'll appreciate that picture (and other things) more in the years to come. But for now, they sure are cute.

Bill and I performed a Herculean task yesterday. We spent half of Saturday cleaning our joint office. We love our office, but the papers and everything else get out of control sometimes (okay, a lot of the time). But, I am turning over a new leaf. Actually that leaf has been turned over a few times, so I guess it's an old, new leaf. But, nevertheless, I vow to open the mail as soon as I bring it in, sort it and throw out the trash. I also vow to pay bills as soon as they arrive and file them as soon as they are paid. Good resolutions. That will cut down on a lot of the clutter. Now if I chain the door to keep the kids and grandkids out, that will just about cover another big chunk of the problem. Really, though, I welcome them all in. I love this big office and the table we had made so that Emma or anyone else could do their homework in here and Bill and I could work on projects together, too. I just have to keep on top of things. Don't we all? Here are pictures of the beautiful office.








































Remember the happy news I told you I would have this weekend? Well, he looks happy:



Can you guess why?

Could it have anything to do with her?

3 comments:

Miriam said...

Yay!!!!!

Laurie said...

Lots of great news! I'm really happy for you to get yet another beautiful daughter (in-law). And I knew that you were much better suited to teach yesterday's lesson - you even practiced on Saturday!

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

You office looks awesome!