Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wonder what the weather's like in Canada?

I haven't posted in February, yet!

Quote for the day:
"Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal: my strength lies solely in my tenacity." Louis Pasteur

This week's weigh-in was not very excited. I lost 1.5 pounds, but that seems so little after what I've lost each week. I know it's because I didn't exercise enough, so I set a goal this week to add two days of kickboxing in addition to my regular three workouts with the trainer. And, I plan to make sure that I get my bike rides done as well. I've already done the kickboxing twice and the biking once, so I'm on track. I'm tenacious!

I'm looking forward to posting some news this weekend. I'll have to keep you in suspense for right now, though. No, not even any hints.

5 comments:

Miriam said...

I can't wait to hear the news ;) It was fun to see you at the park.

Matt said...

Good job, Mom! I think you're doing great on getting healthy. And I wouldn't worry too much if your weight-loss slows down as you get nearer & nearer your goal. Isn't that supposed to happen?

Luvmy9 said...

Thank you both for your comments and encouragement. Yes, it will slow down, but I'm not even at the half-way mark yet, so I think I can keep going at a better loss of rate for awhile. I think the extra exercise will do the trick. I'll let you know Monday.

Luvmy9 said...

"rate of loss". I really need to preview these things. I noticed I used the word excited instead of exciting in the blog, too.

Mom2my10 @ 11th Heaven said...

So how much have you lost altogether? You're an inspiration!