Friday, January 8, 2010

Does anyone know how hard this is?

It's not that I want a "pity party". I just need a little understanding right now.

I started a diet on Monday. It's one I've never done before since I'd already tried all that and it hasn't worked. It's Jenny Craig and, if you don't know anything about that diet, one way to do it is to eat only their packaged food. I chose that option and I also chose to have them choose all my meals. I was just to the point where I wanted to be told, "Here! Eat this! And, eat it at this time."

I don't have to measure, think, or even plan.

Anyway, the food is surprisingly tasty! But, there's just so little of it. And, it is hard not to eat any of the food already in the house. It also seems like EVERY billboard or sign or commercial is about food.

I asked my family to help me out for awhile by cooking all their meals themselves and everyone is taking turns doing that. I appreciate it so much. Thanks. Tonight Matt cooked Thai food (whimper) with peanut sauce (gasp).


And here is what I had:



I survived and I keep dreaming of being thinner. But, with my workouts and this diet I'm hopeful it won't just be a dream. :}

Quote for the day:
"I know the price of success: dedication, hard work, and an unremitting devotion to the things you want to see happen."
Frank Lloyd Wright

3 comments:

Emme said...

You can DO IT!! I'm inspired by you:) And I love that you're blogging more, I enjoy reading them.

Luvmy9 said...

Thanks, Emme: both for the support and for reading. I enjoy yours, too. And, I'm having fun writing more about our lives.

Courtney said...

i agree with emme! you can do it!! & i love that you're blogging more too :)

i really like that quote... & i know who frank lloyd wright is now after playing trivial pursuit for a month! haha :)