Saturday, January 9, 2010

Saying goodbye, again, and working a swim meet, again

Drew and Courtney left today to go back home. They've been with us almost a month and it was wonderful! It's just that we got so used to their being here, that it's almost like having them move away all over again. :(

Last night was also the last night for Matt and Mir to stay with us as their apartment is now ready and so this house is going to feel pretty empty.

So, last night everyone got together to play games and eat a nice meal. Everyone, except me.

This is where I was:











...doing this:




















Courtney, I wish I had asked you how you put pictures on your blog. They never come out exactly where I would like them. I miss you already. Anywhere, here is a picture for you.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

awwww!! i can't believe we were there a whole month! i wish we could have stayed longer! especially now that matt & mir are there too. everyone would be together! but we had such a wonderful time!! we miss you already too.

i love the picture! i'll have to tell my mom to check your blog too :)

about blogger pictures... i always just center them. ?? haha i'm sure that wasn't very helpful. sorry :(

Luvmy9 said...

Well, my problem is that no matter where I Put the picture it doesn't come out where I had the cursor, but at the beginning of the blog. so I have to edit the post HTML and cut and paste the pictures where I want them. Then, the dialogue is not in the right place either, so it takes multiple tried to get everything in place. Is that what you have to do as well?

Courtney said...

yes, i have to do that too. there's gotta be a way to make it easier... but i don't know how :(