Thursday, January 7, 2010

My mom likes my blog!

Thanks, Mom, for letting me know you had read and liked my blog. It made me feel great. As you said, it lets you know some of our day to day activities. I wish you could be here to experience them with us.

All of my kids (and grandkids) are in El Paso right now. It's so great. Matt and Mir arrived Tuesday late at night with their moving truck. Last night with all the brothers, Dad, and 7 men from their new ward helping, they got everything moved into the new apartment. But, since there's still a little work to do on the apartment, we get to have them stay with us a few days. This is when I really appreciate having a big enough house to keep everyone with us.

We spend each night playing games and talking and staying up to all hours. Our sleep schedule is suffering, but it's worth it.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

i loooove playing games at the boushka house! at the gonzalez's it's like pulling teeth to get anyone to agree to play with me. i'm so glad i married into your family :) (for many more reasons than just the games of course)