Friday, January 1, 2010

Things I want to do today; things I want to do this year.

Aren't New Year's Resolutions fun? There's the possibility that, with a fresh start, one can become a whole new person. Well, here are my short term and long term goals to become a new person:



I want to clean this office today and pay any bills that are still lurking about.

I want to sit down with my family and make resolutions for our family and for individuals.

My long-term personal goals are: Study the scriptures daily

Exercize daily

Eat better, eat no sugar

Lose 30 pounds

Treat Everyone more kindly and with more patience (a recurring goal)

Get to know everyone in my ward better, and,

Become friends with someone.

Oh yeah, and post more than 8 times a year.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

i love new year's resolutions. drew & i sat down together and came up with our own little family goals and our individual ones too. it was nice :)